WWF Glass Giveaway with Co-op
- Your personal data (including your name, address, email address and contact telephone number) will be held by Carlsberg UK Limited (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the promotion and publicising the name and county of successful entrants to the promotion in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry, enter you into the promotion or notify you if you are successful in accordance with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive a Glass, then the Promoter may make your name and county available, as a successful entrant, on the Promoter's website and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, in line with the Promoter's responsibilities under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing. If you do not want your name made available, please inform us using the contact details in paragraph 5.
- If your entry is not within the first 1,000 entries received for this promotion and you do not receive a Glass, the Promoter will delete your personal data promptly after the Glasses have been distributed. If your entry is successful, then the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties.
- Entrants have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if your entry is successful, will mean that you cannot receive a Glass);
- a right to amend your data; and
- the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to email@example.com. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, (excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Scotland), other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and provision of a Glass may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- You will require internet access to enter the promotion.
- To enter the promotion you must:
- purchase any pack of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner or Carlsberg Export (Product) at a participating Co-operative group food store or an East of England Co-operative store which is displaying the promotional material advertising this promotion (each a Store) between 8 September 2021 and 28 September 2021. Please keep the receipt you obtained when purchasing the Product (Receipt) as proof of purchase until at least 26 October 2021; and
- insert the information required at carlsberg.co.uk/wwf-glass .
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promotion starts at 00:00 on 8 September 2021. All qualifying purchases must be made and all entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 23:59 on 28 September 2021 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for purchases made after the Closing Date and/or for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- One entry may be made per person. In-store purchases only. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- There are 1,000 limited edition Carlsberg seagrass chalice pint glasses (Glasses) available to be claimed.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by a successful entrant in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Glass, are the sole responsibility of the successful entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative glass/item of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- Glasses will be dispatched to winning entrants by Zeal via courier by no later than 9 November 2021, provided Zeal has been able to verify proof of purchase (see Paragraph 14 below). A signature will be required on delivery.
- If a Glass is declined, delivery of a Glass is refused, Zeal’s courier is unable to complete delivery of a Glass despite using reasonable efforts, a successful entrant cannot take up a Glass or does not claim the Glass within six weeks of notification from the Promoter that their entry into this promotion has been successful, the Glass will be forfeited and may instead be awarded to the next entrant who submitted a valid entry to this promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a successful entrant to take up the specified Glass.
- Each Glass is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Only original Receipts will be accepted as proof of purchase. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Receipts that are lost, discarded, destroyed, defaced, corrupted or deleted.
Selection of successful entrants
- The first 1,000 entrants who submit a valid entry in compliance with these Terms and Conditions before the Closing Date will receive a Glass. Successful entrants will be contacted by Zeal via email by 26 October 2021 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- To obtain the name and county of successful entrants, please send a request by email to Zeal at firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, England, WV1 4JT
Please drink responsibly.
Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.