- Your personal data (and, if you win a travel, experience or ticket prize for more than one person, the personal data of your guests) will be held by Carlsberg UK Limited (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the promotion and publicising the winners in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry, enter you into the promotion or notify you if you are successful in accordance with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions. If your guest(s) do not provide their personal data, then the Promoter cannot include them in the prize.
- If you win a prize, then the Promoter will make your name and county available, as a winner, on the Promoter's website and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, in line with the Promoter's responsibilities under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing. If you do not want your name made available, please inform us using the contact details in paragraph 6.
- If you win a prize described in the Terms and Conditions (or you are a guest of a prize winner), then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the prize in the Promoter's publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter's social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
- If you are not successful in winning a prize, the Promoter will delete your personal data promptly after the prizes have been awarded and distributed. If you are successful (or you are a guest of a prize winner), then the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the Promoter using the contact details set out below.
- The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data (or, if you are a winner, the personal the data of your guest(s)) with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the prizes. Your personal data (and, if you are a winner, the personal data of your guest(s)) may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter's (or its third parties') processing equipment is located in another country or where fulfilment of the prize happens in another country but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- Entrants (and winners' guests) have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner or a guest of a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize);
- a right to amend your data; and
- d. the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to Paige Rayner, Carlsberg UK Limited, Jacobsen House, 140 Bridge St, Northampton NN1 1QG. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands), other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- You will require internet access to enter the promotion.
- To enter the promotion you must:
- purchase one pack of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner or Carlsberg Export of any size from a participating SPAR store displaying the promotional material (each a Store); and
- insert the information required at carlsberg.co.uk/win-entertainment-package (Landing Page).
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion starts at 00:00 on 18 March 2021. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 23:59 on 7 April 2021 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof receipt.
- One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- There is one prize consisting of:
- 1 x LG 55UN73006LA 55" 4K UHD Smart TV with Pole stands;
- 1 x iTunes eGift Card UK to the value of £60;
- 1 x pack of 4x440ml Carlsberg Pilsner;
- 1 x pack of 4x440ml Carlsberg Export;
- 2 x Carlsberg Pilsner glasses; and
- 2 x Carlsberg Export glasses.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If a prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification from the Promoter that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the Prize is redeemed within its use by date.
Selection of Winners
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results after the Closing Date and will be contacted by 21 April 2021 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Paige Rayner, Carlsberg UK Limited, Jacobsen House, 140 Bridge St, Northampton NN1 1QG within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. This includes any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, England, WV1 4JT
Please drink responsibly.
Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.