Football Kick Ups Giveaway
1. Your personal data will be held by Carlsberg UK Limited (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the promotion and publicising the winners in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry, enter you into the promotion or notify you if you are successful in accordance with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
2. If you win a prize, then the Promoter will make your name and county available, as a winner, on the Promoter's website and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, in line with the Promoter's responsibilities under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing.
3. If you win a prize described in the Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the prize in the Promoter's publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter's social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
4. If you are not successful in winning a prize, the Promoter will delete your personal data promptly after the prizes have been awarded and distributed. If you are successful, then the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the Promoter using the contact details set out below.
5. The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the prizes. Your personal data may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter's (or its third parties') processing equipment is located in another country or where fulfilment of the prize happens in another country but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
6. Entrants have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a. a right to request a copy of that data;
- b. a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner or a guest of a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize);
- c. a right to amend your data; and
- d. the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to the [email protected] You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
7. If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 25 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- There are two routes to entry.
a. Twitter entry route:
You will require internet access and a Twitter account. To enter, you must:
- Follow @CarlsbergUK on Twitter;
- Go to the promotional post published on @CarlsbergUK Twitter channel on 02 July 2021 (“Twitter Post”); and
- Comment on the Twitter Post or Tweet Quote the Twitter Post with a video of yourself doing any number of kick-ups with a football.
b. Facebook entry route:
You will require internet access and a Facebook account. To enter, you must:
- Go to the promotional post on the Carlsberg UK Facebook page posted on 02 July 2021 (“Facebook Post”); and
- Comment on the Facebook Post with a video of yourself doing any number of kick-ups with a football.
In each case of a) of b) above, the video must be original content created by you and strictly comply with paragraph 11 of these terms and conditions.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promotion starts at 17:00 on 02 July 2021. All entries must be received by the Promoter before this promotion closes at 23:59 on 05 July 2021 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- One entry per person. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The video (and any associated posts) submitted by entrants in order to enter this promotion must not feature:
a. anyone under the age of 25;
b. third party brands or trade marks;
c. rude or offensive words or connotations or abusive, defamatory, profane or otherwise offensive or inappropriate language;
d. the portrayal or suggestion of immoderate or irresponsible drinking;
e. daring or antisocial behavior;
f. anything which may breach any legal or code requirement which the Promoter is required to comply with; or
g. anything which may damage the Promoter or San Miguel's reputation.
- Videos and / or posts made by entrants in order to enter this promotion in accordance with paragraph 3 which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter are deemed to contravene paragraph 11 will result in the entry to which they relate being ineligible for entry into this promotion. The Promoter has sole discretion as to whether a post contravenes paragraph 11 and whether entrance to this promotion is accepted.
- There is a total of 10 x limited edition Carlsberg Pilsner pint glasses available to be won.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by a winner in the general use and / or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Any further prize details will be confirmed when a winner is contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification from the Promoter that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
Selection of Winner(s)
- The winners will be the first 10 entries drawn at random from all eligible entries received from Twitter and Facebook by a computer process that produces verifiably random results after the Closing Date and will be contacted by 08 July 2021 using the details provided to enter this promotion.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped addressed envelope to The Corner London, 1 Richmond Mews, London, W1D 3DA within three months of the Closing Date.
- You must not re-tweet, forward or otherwise share tweets relating to this promotion with any of your followers who are under the legal drinking age in the intended recipient’s country of residence.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and by entering this promotion you hereby release Twitter from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the promotion. In using Twitter, you acknowledge that you must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules.
- You must not create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter this promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter this promotion will be found in breach of these Terms and Conditions and excluded from this promotion and may be subject to action from Twitter for breach of its terms of service. This action may include automatically filtering your account out of Twitter search, which would prevent the Promoter from receiving your entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion.
- You must not re-post, forward or otherwise share Facebook messages or posts relating to this promotion with any of your Facebook contacts who are under the legal drinking age in the intended recipient’s country of residence.
- If you win a prize, then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the prize in the Promoter's publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter's social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1PZ
Please drink responsibly.