Terms and Conditions
Carlsberg 0.0 2023 Cashback Promotion
This cashback promotion (Promotion) is operated by Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (the Promoter) in partnership with Hashting UK Ltd (Hashting). Hashting has been appointed by the Promoter to operate the Landing Page and to fulfil claims for Cashback (as defined below in these terms and conditions) which is available to be claimed in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is open to residents of England and Wales aged 18 years or older.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and Cashback (as defined below) may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- This Promotion is open from 00:00 on 13th November 2023 until 23:59 on 17th December 2023 (Claims Period), or until 2,500 successful claims for Cashback have been made, whichever is sooner.
How to Participate
- By participating in this Promotion and complying with these terms and conditions, you will be able to claim cashback up to a maximum of £3.50 GBP (Cashback) when you purchase one (1) 4x330ml pack of Carlsberg 0.0 from any Tesco store stocking Carlsberg 0.0 in England and Wales, or online at www.tesco.com (Outlets).
- To participate, you will require a smartphone device with an internet connection. You must also obtain a receipt when making your purchase (Receipt).
- Visit the landing page at https://hashting.promo/carlsberg00landing/00INSTA (Landing Page) and register your mobile phone number by clicking ‘Click here for a Carlsberg’. Choose your communication channel by selecting ‘WhatsApp’, or by selecting ‘SMS’ and entering your mobile phone number.
- If WhatsApp is selected, your WhatsApp application will open with a pre-filled message. Send this message to receive your Cashback link. If SMS is selected, you will automatically receive your Cashback link by SMS message.
- After making your purchase, open your Cashback link and complete the online form by:
- entering your name, email address and mobile phone number where indicated;
- confirming the value of your purchase;
- providing your bank account details or PayPal account details for the bank or PayPal account to which you wish to receive your Cashback; and
- uploading a photograph of your Receipt.
- Cashback is non-transferable and may only be claimed by the purchaser. Cashback must be claimed as described at paragraph 8 above before expiry of the Claims Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received within the Claims Period for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- Only one claim for Cashback will be accepted per person for the duration of the Claims Period. Multiple claims received from the same person will be void.
- Any instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Participants who submit a successful claim in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive Cashback equal to the value of their purchase, up to a maximum of £3.50 (Cashback Limit). Cashback will be paid by Hashting to the participant’s nominated bank account or PayPal account within 30 days of Hashting receiving a complete and valid claim.
- If the value of the purchase is below the Cashback Limit, the amount of Cashback paid will be reduced to the value of the purchase. If the value of the purchase is above the Cashback Limit, the participant will be responsible for the difference between the Cashback Limit and the value of the purchase.
- The Cashback Limit is determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion and does not represent the recommended retail price for the product purchased. The price payable for the product is determined at the discretion of each Outlet and subject to variation.
- A total of 2,500 claims for Cashback are available to be claimed throughout the Claims Period on a “first come, first served” basis. This Promotion will end before expiry of the Claims Period if 2,500 successful claims are made. Participants acknowledge that this Promotion may end early and are encouraged to check the Landing Page to confirm that Cashback is available to be claimed before making their purchase.
- Please drink responsibly. Normal rules as to the sale of drinks will apply and service is at the discretion of the retailer at all times. Products are subject to availability at retailers.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses (including the cost of mobile data) incurred through participation in this Promotion.
- Neither the Promoter, Hashting or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion will be responsible or liable for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate entry of data which results in a claim being refused;
- any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of data at any point in the operation of this Promotion;
- communications line failures, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; or
- inaccessibility or unavailability the internet or the Landing Page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this Promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify claims deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. This includes any claims made by individuals found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited, Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, England, WV1 4JT
Please drink responsibly. Bedrinkaware.co.uk.
- This promotion is operated and administered on behalf of Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (the Promoter) whose company number is 00078439 and registered office address is Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT.
- The Promoter has engaged Hashting UK Limited (company number 12242883) whose registered office address is Wisteria Grange Barn, Pikes End, Pinner, Middlesex HA5 2EX (Hashting) to operate and administer the promotion and to fulfil claims for cashback made during this promotion.
- The personal data that you provide when participating in this promotion in accordance with its terms and conditions will be collected and used by Hashting only for the purposes of operating the promotion and providing you with your cashback where a successful claim is made. The terms and conditions of this promotion are the legal basis for Hashting’s processing of your personal data. If you do not provide your personal data, Hashting cannot process your claim or provide you with the means to claim cashback.
- Hashting will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties.
- In accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, Hashting reminds you that, at any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to treatment, including a right to require that Hashting erases your personal data (but note that this will mean that you cannot receive cashback), a right to amend your data and the right to ask to port (transfer) your data directly to another organisation by writing to [email protected].
- If you believe that Hashting is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or other competent authority. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
- The Promoter will not receive or process any personal data in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited, Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT. Please drink responsibly. Bedrinkaware.co.uk.