Terms & Conditions
- The Organisers
The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 140534-M)
- Promotion Period
The validity period of this Promotion shall be from 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2019.
This Promotion is open to all non-Muslim aged 21 years or over who are residents in Malaysia. All Consumers are subject to the criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- How to Participate in the Promotion?
- To participate in the Promotion, the Consumers must purchase any participating Carlsberg Malaysia's brand products (“Participating Brand”) from any participating outlets (“Participating Outlets”).
- “Participating Brand” refers to Carlsberg Green Label, Carlsberg Smooth Draught, Carlsberg Special Brew, Somersby, Asahi, Royal Stout, Skol and Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc.
- “Participating Outlets” refers to any Super/Hyper market such as Tesco, Giant and Aeon Big, Jusco, Jaya Grocer, Village Grocer, etc. with a Carlsberg Oktoberfest “Redemption Booth” present.
- Each consumer is entitled to redeem ONE (1) free Carlsberg Oktoberfest Hat with every purchase of RM80 worth of Carlsberg Malaysia products in a single receipt at any Participating Outlet.
- Each consumer is entitled to redeem ONE (1) free Carlsberg Oktoberfest Mug with every purchase of RM130 worth of Carlsberg Malaysia products in a single receipt at any Participating Outlet.
- How to Redeem
- Consumer must redeem the Carlsberg Oktoberfest Hat or Carlsberg Oktoberfest Mug from the Redemption booth in the Participating Outlet(s) within the Promotion Period.
- Within the Promotion Period, consumers may only redeem their gift directly from the official Carlsberg promoter on duty at the designated “Redemption Booths” at the specified dates and times upon presenting valid and unredeemed receipt as the proof of purchase, please refer to clause 6 below.
- Where to Redeem
- List of participating outlets: Outlet List
- List of participating outlets: Outlet List
- Redemption Terms
- Consumers may only redeem their Redemption Item from the same participating outlet’s chain from which they made their purchase.
- Consumers may redeem multiple gifts provided their total purchase amount in a single receipt fulfils or exceeds the minimum purchase amount to be entitled to their preferred gift, i.e. for every RM80 spent in a single receipt, consumers may redeem ONE (1) Hat, and for every RM130 spent in a single receipt, consumers may redeem ONE (1) Mug.
Total value of receipt Redemption Item RM80 One x Carlsberg Oktoberfest hat RM130 One x Carlsberg Oktoberfest mug RM210 One x Oktoberfest hat and one (1) x Oktoberfest mug
- Each Consumer is only entitled to redeem a maximum of FIVE (5) Hats AND 5 FIVE (5) Mugs regardless of purchase amount in a single receipt.
- Receipts that have already been redeemed are not considered valid.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any Redemption Item with a Redemption Item of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Redemption Item are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items.
- Redemption Item not redeemed within the notified Promotion Period will be forfeited.
- Redemption Item are only available first-come-first served and while stocks last basis.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any non-availability of the Redemption Item(s) at the Participating Outlet(s).
By participating, Participants explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participants. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser as stated below and by doing so, the Participant withdraws his or her participation from this Redemption Campaign. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Promotion strictly confidential.
- Additional Terms
- By participating, Consumer agree to the Terms and Conditions applied.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Contest Terms and the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Consumers who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Contest Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final Terms and Conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.