- The Organiser
The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd [198501008089(140534-M)]
- Contest Period
The validity period of this Contest shall be from 3 August 2020 to 30 September 2020 selected at selected Modern Bars, Café, Bistros & Restaurants (“Participating Outlets”).
The validity period of this Contest shall be from 1 September 2020 to 18 October 2020 selected at selected Modern Bars, Café, Bistros & Restaurants (“Participating Outlets”).
This Contest is open to all non-Muslims aged 21 years or over who are residents in Malaysia. All Contestants are subject to the criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to participate in the Contest
Step 1: With any purchase of the following from the participating outlets in a single receipt to stand a chance to win one (1) Liverpool FC Limited Edition Box.
- 1 tower of Carlsberg GL or Carlsberg Smooth Draught
- 2 buckets of Carlsberg GL or Carlsberg Smooth Draught
- 6 full pints of Carlsberg GL or Carlsberg Smooth Draught
- 10 half pints of Carlsberg GL or Carlsberg Smooth Draught
- 10 mugs of Carlsberg GL or Carlsberg Smooth Draught
- 1 receipt per entry for the Contest. Participant(s) may submit more than one (1) entry.
- The Organiser will send out an acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entries”).
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Contestant from the Contest without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Contestant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Contest terms and conditions.
- Winners, Prizes, and Terms and Conditions of Prizes
- The Prizes for the Contest are as follow: -
Weekly Prize x 35 prizes – Liverpool FC Limited Edition Box which consists of one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg Danish Pilsner 500ml can, one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg Smooth Draught 500ml can and one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg LFC Glass)
Week 1: 3 August 2020 – 9 August 2020
Week 2: 10 August 2020 – 16 August 2020
Week 3: 17 August 2020 – 23 August 2020
Week 4: 24 August 2020 – 30 August 2020
Week 5: 31 August 2020 – 6 September 2020
Week 6 : 7 September 2020 – 13 September 2020
Weekly Prize x 15 prizes – Liverpool FC Limited Edition Box which consists of one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg Danish Pilsner 500ml can, one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg Smooth Draught 500ml can and one (1) Limited Edition Carlsberg LFC Glass)
Week 1: 1 September 2020 – 7 September 2020
Week 2: 8 September 2020 – 15 September 2020
Week 3: 16 September 2020 – 23 September 2020
Week 4: 24 September 2020 – 1 October 2020
Week 5: 2 October 2020 – 9 October 2020
Week 6 : 10 October – 18 October 2020
For avoidance of doubt, the weekly entry is only valid on that particular week of purchase and there will be a new pool of entry every week. The number of winners drawn on weekly basis are as follows:
- Selection of Winners
Weekly Prize: The serial numbers allocated to Qualified Entries will be tabulated to derive the total number which will then be divided by 35 to derive the winning serial numbers for Consolation Prize winners. In the event of numbers with decimal values, the winning serial numbers will be rounded down to the nearest whole number that results after the division. For example: If Qualified Entries serial numbers total up to 350, 350 will be divided by 35 which equals 10. Contestant assigned with 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on will be the Prize Winners.
- Each Contestant only win one (1) Weekly Prize and one throughout the Contest Period.
- In any event where the winner is disqualified for whatsoever reasons, the entry number before the disqualified will automatically be chosen as the winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any winning prize with a prize of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prizes not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Prizes for the Contest are as follow: -
- Notification of Winners and Redemption of Prizes
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete. Winners will be informed of their win and advise on what prizes they have won as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be notified one (1) week from the end of the respective contest week.
- The winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the winner with a subsequent name on the list.
- Once the winner has been verified and confirmed, the prize fulfilment for First Prizes will be sent via courier service to the winners’ full mailing address as provided to the Organiser’s appointed agent upon request (within 10 working days from the winners’ notification).
By participating, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser and by doing so, the Participant is withdrawing his or her participation in this Contest. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Program strictly confidential.
- Additional Terms
Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms of Contest and by participating in the Contest, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the terms and conditions appearing herein the Terms of Contest.
The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
The Contest Terms and the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Contest. The definitions in the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Contest Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, Contest, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Contest, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
Should the Contestants have any inquiry regarding the Contest, he/she can call or send message to 012- 211 1056 for more information.