Snap Pack Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – New Carlsberg Danish Pilsner Snap Pack Refund Promotion
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. The Terms will govern your participation in the New Carlsberg Danish Pilsner Snap Pack refund promotion (the Promotion).
- The Promotion will open at 00.01 on 15 April 2019 and close at 23:59 on 31 August 2019 or (if earlier) the time when 2,500 refunds have been issued in accordance with these Terms (the “Promotion Period”). All refund applications must be completed by 23:59 on 30 September 2019.
- The Promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, who are served a digital or mobile advertisement for the Promotion (a "Digital Ad") on their mobile device or desktop ("Device") and go on to purchase a Carlsberg Danish Pilsner 6x330ml Snap Pack (“Qualifying Carlsberg Pack”) in a participating Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op store, or through the online stores of these retailers, during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is not open to residents of Scotland and no refunds will be provided for Qualifying Carlsberg Packs purchased in Scotland. Online purchases must be for delivery to England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of Carlsberg UK Limited ("Carlsberg") or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Qualifying Carlsberg Packs are not stocked in all Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op stores and are subject to availability. A list of participating stores is available on the Website.
- Internet access is required.
- To apply for a refund of the price of a Qualifying Carlsberg Pack (up to a maximum value of £5.00) through the Promotion, you need to:
- be the owner of the Device to which the Digital Ad is served and be eligible to participate in the Promotion;
- purchase your Qualifying Carlsberg Pack in a participating Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose or Co-op store in England, Wales or Northern Ireland or through the online stores of these retailers, during the Promotion Period, and retain your receipt;
- visit the Promotion website at www.carlsberg.co.uk/snap-pack-promotion ("Website");
- complete the form on the Website, with your name, email address and bank account or PayPal details for processing your refund (if granted);
- upload an image of a valid receipt for your Qualifying Carlsberg Pack, clearly showing the retailer and date of purchase;
- confirm that you accept these Terms; and
- click to submit your application for a refund.
- You appoint Valassis Ltd of Weldon House, Corby Gate Business Park, Corby, Northants NN17 5JG (“Valassis”) as your agent to conclude the sale and purchase of certain services on your behalf for the purposes of facilitating the payment of cashback and other benefits from Carlsberg to you. As part of this, Valassis may collect money due to you from Carlsberg on your behalf and transfer it to you.
- Valassis will refund the actual purchase price paid for the Qualifying Carlsberg Pack, as evidenced by the receipt provided (via bank transfer to the account details provided at the time of submission).
- Valassis will be responsible for the cost of paying the refund to you, but you will be responsible for any other costs associated with the refund process.
- Valassis will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 10 days of an application that complies with these Terms. If you do not receive your refund within that timescale then please contact us on [email protected]
- There is a limit of one refund application per person only during the Promotion. Multiple refund applications or applications made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be a maximum of 2,500 refunds made available as part of the Promotion.
- A maximum of 2,500 people applying for a refund in accordance with these Terms will be refunded the cost of their purchase of a single Qualifying Carlsberg Pack (up to a maximum value of £5.00). Only the first 2,500 eligible people applying will be provided with a refund.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if your application is incomplete or if you make your application:
- after 2,500 refunds have been issued in accordance with these Terms; or
- more than 30 days after the date (during the Promotion Period) when you purchased your Qualifying Carlsberg Pack.
- If you are not successful in claiming a refund (for example because the maximum number of refunds have already been issued), then we will send you an email to confirm that.
- The right to a refund is not transferable. A refund application may only be made by the owner of the Device who was served the original Digital Ad and only if they are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The management and retail staff of participating stores have the right to refuse service of alcohol.
- There is no alternative to the refund.
- Any decision of Carlsberg as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the availability of a refund will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Carlsberg accepts no responsibility for refund applications that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the Website, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- Carlsberg reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- Please see our Privacy Notice https://www.carlsberg.com/en-gb/privacy-policy/ for details of how Carlsberg will use your personal information in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Carlsberg UK Limited of 140 Bridge Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1PZ.
- For queries about the Promotion, please contact [email protected]
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts (but this does not affect the rights of consumers in Northern Ireland to bring proceedings in their local courts).