Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – New Carlsberg Danish Pilsner Free Pint Promotion
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. The Terms will govern your application for and use of the voucher provided through the New Carlsberg Danish Pilsner free pint promotion (the Promotion).
- The Promotion will open for voucher applications at 00.01 on 7 May 2019 and close for voucher applications either at 23:59 on 31 August 2019 or (if earlier) at the time when 14,000 vouchers have been redeemed in accordance with these Terms (the “Promotion Period”). All vouchers issued in accordance with these Terms must be redeemed by no later than 23:59 on 30 September 2019 (subject to opening hours and times for last orders at individual participating venues).
- The Promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, who are served a digital or mobile advertisement for the Promotion (a "Digital Ad") on their mobile device or desktop ("Device").
- The Promotion is not open to residents of Scotland.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of Carlsberg UK Limited ("Carlsberg") or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Internet access is required.
- To apply for a voucher through the Promotion, you need to:
- be the owner of the Device to which the Digital Ad is served and be eligible to participate in the Promotion;
- click on the Digital Ad on your Device to access the landing page for the Promotion ("Landing Page");
- complete the form on the Landing Page, with your name and email address;
- select a participating venue at which you plan to use your voucher;
- confirm that you accept these Terms; and
- click to submit your application for a voucher.
- There is a limit of one voucher per person only during the Promotion. Multiple voucher applications or applications made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be a maximum of 14,000 vouchers made available as part of the Promotion.
- If you make a voucher application in accordance with these Terms you will receive an electronic voucher for one free pint of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner in your selected participating venue (a "Voucher").
- Only the first 14,000 eligible people who try to redeem their Voucher will be able to do so. You will not receive a Voucher if you make your application after 14,000 vouchers have already been redeemed.
- Vouchers will be sent by email using the contact details provided on the application You should allow a minimum of 24 hours for receipt of your Voucher from the point you submit your application– if you do not receive an email within that timescale then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vouchers may be redeemed at participating venues in England, Wales and Northern Ireland only. Vouchers may not be redeemed in Scotland. You will be able to select from a list of participating venues on the Landing Page. If you are issued with a Voucher in accordance these Terms, then you must redeem it in the participating venue you selected on the Landing Page, at the time you applied for your Voucher or another participating venue forming part of the same chain of outlets.
- To redeem your Voucher, you must visit your selected participating venue and present it at the bar at the time of order. You will not be able to redeem your Voucher:
- after 14,000 vouchers have been redeemed in accordance with these Terms;
- after 23:59 on 30 September 2019 or (if earlier) after the last time for orders at the bar in your selected participating venue on 30 September 2019 (or, if your selected participating venue is not open on 30 September 2019, the last date on which that participating venue is open to the public before 30 September 2019).
- Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is subject to availability in all participating venues.
- Only one Voucher can be redeemed per person per order.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Vouchers are not transferable. Each Voucher may only be redeemed by the owner of the Device who was served the original Digital Ad and applied for (and received) the Voucher and only if they are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The management and bar staff of participating venues have the right to refuse service. No replacement reward will be issued (and no extension to the Voucher redemption period will be granted) if a Voucher-holder is refused service of alcohol (for any reason) in a participating venue.
- There is no cash alternative to the Voucher. Carlsberg reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative reward, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- Any decision of Carlsberg as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the availability of vouchers will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Carlsberg accepts no responsibility for voucher applications that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the Landing Page, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- Carlsberg reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- Please see our Privacy Notice https://www.carlsberg.com/en-gb/privacy-policy/ for details of how Carlsberg will use your personal information in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Carlsberg UK Limited of 140 Bridge Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1PZ.
- For queries about the Promotion, please contact email@example.com
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts (but this does not affect the rights of consumers in Northern Ireland to bring proceedings in their local courts).