Terms and Conditions
Prize Promotion Twitter Promotion
1. Your personal data (and, if you win a travel, experience or ticket prize for more than one person, the personal data of your guests) will be held by Carlsberg UK Limited (the "Promoter") and relating to the promotion (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry, enter you into the promotion or notify you if you are successful in accordance with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions. If your guest(s) do not provide their personal data, then the Promoter cannot include them in the prize.
2. The Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties.
3. The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the promotion and fulfil the prizes. In particular, your personal data will be shared with Eagle Eye Solutions Limited in order to process and administer your entry to the promotion. Your personal data (and, if you are a winner, the personal data of your guest(s)) may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter's (or its third parties') processing equipment is located in another country or where fulfilment of the prize happens in another country but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
Entrants have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them
a. a right to request a copy of that data;
b. a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner or a guest of a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize);
c. a right to amend your data; and
d. the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to the email@example.com. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
5. If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, (excluding Scotland), other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- You will require internet access to enter the promotion. To enter, you must either:
- Scan the QR code found on promotional materials displayed at participating outlets. Participating outlets are those identified on the drop down list on the Website (as defined below) (Outlet); and
- Register at the website the QR code directs you to by providing your name and a valid email address.
- Register at www.carlsberg.co.uk/pint-promotion (Website) by providing your name and a valid email address.
- You may visit the Website directly or be directed to it by using the QR codes found on promotional material at an Outlet. You must choose the Outlet you wish to redeem the Voucher at from the drop down list on the website.
- Once you have registered using either of the methods detailed above (Register) you will be sent an email (Email) containing which will entitle you to a free pint of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner from an Outlet (Voucher) as well as a unique web link to share with a friend that: (1) is over 18; (2) has not previously registered at www.carlsberg.co.uk/pintpromotion; (3) that you know would like to receive a free pint of Carlsberg Danish Pilsner; and (4) that you know would consent to receive an email (Referral Email) containing a link to allow them to claim a Voucher (Friend).
- You have complete discretion as to whether you choose to send a Referral Email to a Friend and your receipt of a Voucher is not conditional upon this. Should you wish your Friend to be able to claim a Voucher, they should follow the steps detailed in paragraph 7 below.
- A Friend may enter the promotion and receive a Voucher by following the link contained in the Referral Email and entering their name and a valid email address.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion starts at 00:00 on 1 March 2020. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 23:59 on 31 May 2020 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- You may only Register and receive a Voucher once. You may refer as many Friends as you wish provided that they fulfill the criteria set out in paragraph 5. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Email will contain one Voucher. Vouchers may be redeemed up to 30 days after the Closing Date.
- There are a maximum of 40,000 Vouchers available to claim as part of the Promotion.
- A Voucher may only be redeemed at the Outlet selected in accordance with paragraph 4 or another venue which is part of the outlet chain which the Outlet belongs to.
- Each Voucher is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Only original Vouchers will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Vouchers that are lost or deleted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1PZ
For queries about the Promotion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drink responsibly.